"As your dentist, I want to exceed your expectations to make your experience in our office the most comfortable during any procedure. I combine the best technology and knowledge to provide you with the highest standards of quality and excellence."
Being a daughter of dentists, dentistry has been in my life since I was born. I graduated from dental school in 2010 and got married. I moved to Miami in 2017, and I became a Florida licensed dentist at UF in 2023. Family is everything to me.
I love to spend quality time with my family and friends. My favorite hobbies are going to the beach and watching the sunset fading away in the ocean, taking pictures, discovering new places, and trying new food from all around the world.
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Certified in Invisalign, Dental
- Implants, and Nitrous Oxide
- DDS - University of Florida College of Dentistry Gainesville, FL
- Residency - AEGD, University of Florida College of Dentistry Gainesville, FL
- Operation Smile
- Hot Docs